Kwantu’s luxury lodges, each with a double bed and en suite bathroom, open onto personal decks ensuring complete peace and privacy overlooking a tranquil hippo dam. Naturally merged into the pristine landscape, each lodge exudes a traditional African charm with all the modern comforts surrounded by the mesmerizing sounds and fragrances of the beautiful bush. Towering above the natural splendor and wonder of God’s gift, each of Kwantu’s exquisite lodges are equipped with a charming fireplace, under-floor heating, air-conditioning, multi-channel television, as well as a therapeutic Spa Bath, in addition to the expected 5 five-star luxuries.
Kwantu offers a unique African Safari Adventure, in which you will through our deep-rooted and embracing approach experience the ultimate sobering adventure and focused on deep-rooted natural experiences and spiritual rejuvenation.
The luxury lodges each have their own charm and character to offer guests a unique experience. These units are ideal for couples, due to the location as well as immersion in the Big 5 territory. While the lodges are situated in the bush, guests are still free to traverse to the main lodge to enjoy the multitude of facilities available.
- Air Conditioner
- En-suite Bathroom
- Tea & Coffee Station
- Private balcony
- Hair Drier
- Electronic Safe
- Spa bath
Kwantu Private Game Reserve offers newlyweds a honeymoon to remember. Kwantu’s Honeymooner’s Lodge, with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom open onto personal decks ensuring complete peace and privacy during your honeymoon. This suite is equipped with a fireplace, under-floor heating, air-conditioning and a jacuzzi.
- Air conditioner
- En-suite bathroom
- Tea & coffee station
- Private balcony
- Electronic safe
- Spa bath
Meals are served either in the Day Centre or in the main dining room and are prepared in adherence to Halaal conditions by top South African chefs.
*Please note that prices quoted on the site are subject to change without prior notice. The lower prices are a special rate for South African citizens only.
- Luxury accommodation
- Full breakfast
- Delicious bunch (When staying more than one night – lunch on day of arrival not included)
- Buffet dinner
- All beverages with meals – Kwantu Private Game Reserve is an alcohol free environment and only serves non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening entertainment (when groups of 10 or more)
- 2-3 hour morning /afternoon game-drive
- A visit to the predator educational and rehabilitation centre
- Use of the entertainment and sporting facilities
- Transfers from Port Elizabeth to Kwantu Private Game Reserve available on request
- 100% if cancelled within 7 (seven) days
- 50% if cancelled within 14 (fourteen) days
- 25% if cancelled within 30 (thirty) days
- 0% if cancelled within 31 plus days