Similar to the Pollards Inn Boutique hotel, the Lions View Villa is also ideal for families and groups. Uniquely situated across from the predator educational and rehabilitation centre these rooms which have a small kitchenette give guests a semi self-catering option.
These rooms serve as the Kwantu’s standard room types.
- Air Conditioner
- En-suite Bathroom
- Tea & Coffee Station
- Electronic Safe
Meals are served either in the Day Centre or in the main dining room and are prepared in adherence to Halaal conditions by top South African chefs.
*Please note that prices quoted on the site are subject to change without prior notice. The lower prices are a special rate for South African citizens only.
- Luxury accommodation
- Full breakfast
- Delicious bunch (When staying more than one night – lunch on day of arrival not included)
- Buffet dinner
- All beverages with meals – Kwantu Private Game Reserve is an alcohol free environment and only serves non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening entertainment (when groups of 10 or more)
- 2-3 hour morning /afternoon game-drive
- A visit to the predator educational and rehabilitation centre
- Use of the entertainment and sporting facilities
- Transfers from Port Elizabeth to Kwantu Private Game Reserve available on request
- 100% if cancelled within 7 (seven) days
- 50% if cancelled within 14 (fourteen) days
- 25% if cancelled within 30 (thirty) days
- 0% if cancelled within 31 plus days