Within its own accommodation section of the reserve, the newly built Buffalo Quarters rooms offer peace and tranquillity, while also immersion into the natural beauty and wildlife, situated next to the predator educational and rehabilitation centre.
Each of the group rooms are well-appointed with modern amenities and offer 2 single beds. A common sitting area, and a communal bathroom area. While the accommodation is situated within Kwantu, guests will have a short 200metre scenic walk to the main reception area.
- Twin room only.
- Same-Sex Accommodation.
- For any 1- 20 guest (Adults only).
Please note that these rooms do not have TVs and/or common lounge or entertainment area.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Bookings to meet certain criteria.
Meals are served either in the Day Centre or in the main dining room and are prepared in adherence to Halaal conditions by top South African chefs.
*Please note that prices quoted on the site are subject to change without prior notice. The lower prices are a special rate for South African citizens only.
- Luxury accommodation
- Full breakfast
- Delicious bunch (When staying more than one night – lunch on day of arrival not included)
- Buffet dinner
- All beverages with meals – Kwantu Private Game Reserve is an alcohol free environment and only serves non-alcoholic beverages
- Evening entertainment (when groups of 10 or more)
- 2-3 hour morning /afternoon game-drive
- A visit to the predator educational and rehabilitation centre
- Use of the entertainment and sporting facilities
- Transfers from Port Elizabeth to Kwantu Private Game Reserve available on request
- 100% if cancelled within 7 (seven) days
- 50% if cancelled within 14 (fourteen) days
- 25% if cancelled within 30 (thirty) days
- 0% if cancelled within 31 plus days